Welcome to Surge Mobile Physical Therapy! We are so appreciative that you decided to choose us for your care. Below are a few things that will help us create a great and smooth experience with us.
1. Please arrive at your Initial Stretch Assessment appointment 15 minutes prior to your actual appointment time (Please note that the Olmito location is closed Monday-Friday from 12-1 PM for lunch. Therefore, if your appointment time is at 1 PM, please arrive on time). This will allow you time to check in and fill out any paperwork required. We respect your time and will see you promptly at your appointment time. Please note, we have a no-show and cancellation fee that is equal to the cost of the visit if we are not notified more than 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
2. Please bring comfortable/gym attire so that we can assess and stretch your body more effectively and efficiently.
3. During your assessment, I will explain exactly what to expect. If this is your first time, don't worry, the staff and I will walk you through it step by step.
4. At the end of the assessment I will explain to you a specific plan of action to reduce your stiffness/tightness and get you more mobility and flexibility.
NOTE: Please let me know if there's anything that will affect your plan of action. If it is determined additional sessions are needed, we ask that you schedule ALL of your visits with the front desk so please don't forget your calendar.
5. Payments are due on the day of the visit. If you have ANY questions about the cost of this service, please let our front desk know. Nobody likes "financial" surprises.
To your health,
Stretch Coach Terra Volz
Fax: (956) 815-2019
Copyright © 2024